Flora Ada HortonBorn 01 Feb 1877 in Cadillac, Wexford Co., Michigan
Died 13 Jan 1916 in Charlevoix, Charlevoix Co., Michigan
Married 22 Nov 1893 in Boyne City, Charlevoix Co., Michigan to William Thomas Driggett
Son of David Driggett and Hester Ann Durham
Born 16 Jul 1872 in Huron Twp., Wayne Co., Michigan
Died 01 Mar 1948 in Petoskey, Emmet Co., Michigan
To them were born:
- Daughter of Durell E and Leonora A (Visnaw) Horton, of New York and Canada.
- Ada's age in the census records: in 1880, age 3; in 1900, age 23 (b. Feb 1877); in 1910, age 33.
- In 1880 Ada was reported under the name Flora.
- In 1900 Ada was reported to be the mother of 4 children, of which 4 were alive.
- In 1910 Ada was reported to be the mother of 4 children, of which 4 were alive.
- Flora [Ada] was buried in Brookside Cemetery, Charlevoix, Michigan.
- 1880 - U.S. Census, Michigan, Chippewa Co.,
Detour, E.D. 41, Page No. 6 [=140B], 54-57, 14 Jun 1880
- 1900 - U.S. Census, Michigan, Charlevoix Co.,
Charlevoix Twp., Charlevoix Village, E.D. 15, Sheet No. 1A [=44], 1-1, Rose St., 01 Jun 1900
- 1910 - U.S. Census, Michigan, Charlevoix Co.,
Charlevoix (City), Ward 2, E.D. 21, Sheet No. 15A [=29], 135-138, Antrim St., 28 Apr 1910